As Wilcox Door Services Inc. continues to grow, we are looking for a passionate and energetic Marketing Coordinator. The position will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy of the company and converting marketing efforts into sales prospects.
About Wilcox Door Service:
Wilcox Door Service Inc., a certified Aboriginal-owned business, is the industry leader in supplying, installing and servicing door, dock and gate solutions for commercial and industrial facilities since 1912. Our innovative and “green” solutions help customers cut operating & energy costs, minimize downtime, and ensure a safe work environment.
We operate every aspect of our company through our commitment to diversity and our Core Values. These six values were specifically chosen to represent the company we want to be, the people we want to hire, and the culture that we want present every single day. If these values resonant with you, we are confident you will be a great fit with Wilcox Door Services Inc.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Wilcox Door Services Inc.? Check out these videos:
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the growth and success of the company through effective marketing efforts.
- Attract new leads to the company and schedule appointments with Sales Reps when appropriate.
- Develop and implement all marketing communications for internal and external stakeholders (web/digital, social media, video, newsletters, online banners, infographics, print and digital ads, presentations, brochures, posters, interactive PDFs, etc.)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to better understand their goals and ensure cohesion with brand messaging across the organization.
- Administer the Wilcox Door Services Inc. branding and ensure compliance with Brand Guidelines.
- Manage the digital marketing of the company (Social, SEO, SEM, company website).
- Track, manage and nurture leads through CRM for marketing automation campaigns and initiatives (drip campaigns, lead scoring, lead generation).
- Develop specific lead generators and connect with appropriate campaigns.
- Measure marketing campaign effectiveness and report on Key Metrics.
- Create regular blog posts on, industry-relevant material, new products, completed projects, company info/updates etc.
- Develop engaging marketing collateral relating to the company, the products and our services to attract and convert new views to leads.
- Research customers in key industries and market verticals and develop targeted marketing content.
- Help manage company events, webinars, and tradeshows.
- Actively monitor industry trends and postings relevant to company success.
- Seek out and manage relationships with relevant industry associations and publications (awards, newsletters, media releases, etc.).
What will Help you Be Successful in this role
- You are innovative, ambitious, out-going and you take the initiative.
- You are organized and can handle multiple projects.
- You can work with non-marketers across different divisions of the company.
- You are a clear and effective communicator.
- You want to learn, grow and develop new skills.
- You identify deficiencies and take the lead to resolve them without being instructed.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Social Media; this would include building out strategies for our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Specific knowledge with LinkedIn and utilizing it as a marketing tool; providing training to our sales staff to properly utilize LinkedIn and building out strategies for the company as a whole.
- Experience with graphic design.
- Experience with marketing automation, lead scoring and lead conversion.
- Experience in building mail campaigns, drip campaigns, lead generators.
- Experience working with marketing tools (Google Analytics, CRM platforms, WordPress, MailChimp, etc.).
- Ability to use, and administer Salesforce proficiently is an asset.
- Formal education in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is considered an asset.
- Experience with a customer-centric technical service company is considered an asset.
- Interacts with customers, employees, management and the public at large.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills