As our world continues to change and adapt to the new environments and safety requirements, Wilcox continues to find new innovative solutions to meet our customers needs. Hands-free technology has become a high demand product for pedestrian doors, shipping doors, drive-thru doors, and washroom doors. Wilcox can offer solutions to all needs, including an option of management from one mobile device! See below for the products that we offer.
ACCESSIBILITY WAVE OPTION
The accessibility wave activation device is the Industry’s first low-profile touch-less actuator plate utilizing unique capacitive technology for the activation of automatic doors.
The hands-free unit includes a stainless steel faceplate and an illuminated LED mounting ring for unparalleled durability, visibility and convenience.
The unit blends form with function into an aesthetically pleasing design that is ideal for healthcare facilities, labs, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, wash-down areas and a variety of other applications; it helps reduce the spread of germs or bacteria.
Features & Benefits:
- Short range detection zone reduces unwanted activations
- LED illuminated mounting ring increases visibility
- Stainless steel faceplate is ideal for harsh environments
- Various faceplate graphic options available
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- Inter-operates with all automatic door control makes and models
Industry Type: Can be used for all industry types including Property Management applications (for example Hotels, Condo Buildings, Apartments or commercial facilities) as well as for any industry that has shipping and receiving (Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Cross Dock Facilities and Logistics!).
- Reduce germ spread and improve accessibility
- Provides reporting so managers know who is using which doors/gates and for what purpose
- Energy reporting on how long those doors have been opened
- Get notifications when an entry code is being overused
- Ability to log in anywhere or access the mobile application to review your business
- Set up usage alerts for when maintenance is required to reduce downtime