Wilcox National Service Coverage
Wilcox is proud to offer our customers coast-to-coast door and dock service and maintenance. We offer 24/7 service 365 days of there with the top performing partners across the country. There are several benefits to joining our national program, these include:
- Wilcox utilizes best-in-class software systems that provide you information in real time.
- Portal Access. Though we can use your portals for all updates, we also can provide you portal access to our softwares if you want a deeper dive on any of the outstanding tickets.
- If your locations need a service ticket performed at 3:30am, we are the company for you. Our technicians are always on call and ready to perform work for our customers.
One Point of Contact:
- On our program, you will have an assigned National Manager that will take care of all your needs and help with any of the onboarding and performance management requirements.
- We have two ways of communicating tickets: call here (1-877-596-0797) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified Technicians and Partners:
- In all areas that Wilcox self performs, our technicians are industry leading and award winning.
- When we use our partners, they have all been vetted by our Wilcox onboarding process to ensure they are the right fit to represent Wilcox in areas where we cannot self-perform.
- Throughout our website we have demonstrated how proud we are to be a diverse company and an Indigenous Business. Being Indigenous, we can help you meet your supplier diversity goals by using companies like us!
Coverage in All Communities
Wilcox has dedicated a lot of time into building our partnership network across the country. Our team aims to meet all geographic requirements that our customers have alongside a qualified and professional crew to meet their needs. The department can service over 200 communities across the country, with over 40 qualified partners.
Why Choose Wilcox?
Being a diverse supplier, we can help you achieve your supplier diversity goals! Click here to learn more about supplier diversity goals, and click here to learn about Wilcox’s culture of diversity and inclusion.
One Point of Contact
With our team, communication is paramount. We keep it simple by dedicating a National Manager to your account to ensure your needs are always being met.
The systems we have implemented, provide a streamlined source of information for you! There are also the availability of portal access so you can look into the system as well.
24/7, 365 Days Support
We offer support 24/7, 365 days of the year to all of our customers. If you ever require service at any time, know that Wilcox will be able to meet your demands.
Solution Providers Across the Country
We are dedicated to provide our customers with the proper solutions to help mitigate their risk, provide cost savings and ensure that all the needs are truly being met.
Dedicated and Reliable Team
Though you will have one main point of contact, rest assured that there is a whole team dedicated to fulfilling our National Customers requirements and ensuring the expedient delivery of our service.
Let’s get connected and ensure Wilcox is a good fit for your needs, organization and team!
Here are just some of the brands we deal with in our industry.