Hydraulic Dock levelers
Hydraulic Dock Levelers come in capacities of 25,000 – 80,000 lbs. The steel beams are strategically welded to maximize the deck strength and improve longevity. The deck cylinders also increase operating efficiency and reduce maintenance requirements. This results in a lower cost of ownership as compared to a Mechanical Dock Leveler. Dock levelers make the loading and unloading of product at the loading dock a simple process lowering injury costs and creating a better workflow environment. Looking for a product to act as the bridge between your facility and the trailer? Talk to a Wilcox consultant about hydraulic dock leveler installation.
- Operated via a remote-mounted single push-button control for sequenced deck and lip operation
- Operating range is up to 12″ (305 mm) above and 12″ (305 mm) below the dock leveler
- Comes complete with a 1HP, Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system
- A hydraulic velocity fuse that limits the loaded ramp’s free fall to within 3″ (76 mm)
- Yieldable lip safely collapses if struck while in the extended position