Air Powered dock leveler
Air-Powered Dock Levelers are similar to Hydraulic, however, have no legs or rollers. With push-button operation, this equipment uses a low-pressure lifting system with little to no maintenance for long equipment life. Air Dock Levelers are ideal for high frequency shipments with heavy loads and are virtually resistant to abuse.
Why choose a Air Dock Leveler vs. Mechnical Dock leveler
Quite simply, this is a more environmentally friendly lifting system using air. This avoids using oil-powered hydraulic that requires more maintenance. Load capacity is a little better on the mechanical level but you would save power on the usage of the air dock leveler.
- Powerful dock systems that only need air to keep safety and productivity at optimum levels
- Heavy-duty U-beam support under the deck
- Platform flexes up to 4″ (102 mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load