THE BENEFITS OF HAVING HVLS FANS IN THE WINTER
During the Winter season, we all work to warm the spaces we live, play and work in. The larger the space, the more expensive the task. As we heat our space, stratification occurs, (all your warm air naturally rises to the highest point inside your space). Within a facility colder temperature can sometimes make it uncomfortable for staff, thus decreasing productivity. The solution, is using de-stratification HVLS fans which are purposely designed to force that hot air back down to ground level. This makes the space more comfortable to work in and in turn, your employees more productive worker.
The major benefit will arrive when you see your heating bill. On average, our de-stratifying fans save between 20-30% on your heating cost. We use one of the leading de-stratification HVLS fans in the industry manufactured by Enviro-North. If your looking for an energy efficient solution to heating a warehouse or plant call Wilcox for installation and servicing.
Industry Type: Commercial and multi-tenant, fire halls and EMS, automotive dealerships, warehouses, agricultural, manufacturing, transit and truck terminals, pulp and paper, underground parking, high security.
HVLS INDUSTRIAL FAN BENEFITS:
- Improve safety: Reduced condensation makes floor safer from slippage.
- Increase productivity: Cool your employees and reduce heat breaks.
- Reduce cost: Receive benefits for less than a toonie a day.
- Reduce Energy Consumption: Save over 25% on cooling and heating costs.
- Incentive and rebates: Ontario has excellent programs available and we can help you leverage them.
- Oil-free and Low Maintenance: This fan has only two moving parts and uses an oil-free direct drive motor, meaning it is leak-free!