Wilcox offers ultimate strength, convenience and reliability with hydraulic-powered functions controlled by the push of a button. The lift capacities range from 4,000 to 20,000 lbs with standard deck sizes ranging from 6′ wide x 8′ long to 8′ wide x 20′ long. Standard features include beveled toe relief, fall protection velocity fuses, hinged bridge, handrails and barrier chains. The power unit is remote-mounted with an enclosed fan-cooled motor, gear pump, valve manifold, relief valve, filters and oil-filled reservoir.
- Lift capacities of 4,000-20,000lbs
- Hydraulic-Powered functions
- Controlled by the push of a button
- Enclosed fan-cooled motor
Protect your building structure with bumpers to prevent trucks from impacting the wall when backing up during loading/unloading of cargo. As dock seals protect the cargo from any outside elements (ex. rain, snow, dust or debris), the bumpers protect the facility from damage. For proper installation, the dock height, incline/decline approach and condition of the structure itself are important factors to consider. Several options available based on your specific budget/requirements:
- Rubber – most economical, made from tires
- Laminated – resistant to damage, made with a sealant & laminate
- Steel-Faced – most protection, long-lasting, made for high-use doors
- Protect your facility from damage caused by trucks backing into the building structure.
- Several material options available based on your budget/requirements.